- Scope. These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Website. These Terms & Conditions, however, do not apply to the IES, Inc.’s products or services, which are the subject of separate agreements.
- Permitted Use. You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Website solely for your informational use in evaluating our company and its products and services. IES, Inc. reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this Website. You may not use the Website for any other purpose without IES, Inc.’s express prior written consent, including, without limitation, any commercial purpose. For example, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from IES, Inc. Do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media. Do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. In addition, you may not or you may not authorize any person to link to any part of the Website without IES, Inc.’s prior written consent. You agree to cooperate with IES, Inc. in causing any unauthorized framing, co-branding, linking or similar activity to immediately cease.
- Proprietary Information. IES, Inc. is the owner of all right, title and interest in the Website and all content accessible within the Website, including, without limitation, all trademarks, service marks, trade names, patent rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights with respect thereto. You will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute sub-license or otherwise transfer or make available to others, or edit, modify or create any derivative works of all or any part of the Website or the content, without the express written consent of IES, Inc.
- Disclaimer. You will have access to a variety of third party sources of content through the use of the Website and the Internet. The Company has made no effort to verify the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in any such sources, including, without limitation, any other website that you can link to from the Website. Accordingly, the Company has no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content provided by any other person contained on or obtained through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that any access, use or reliance on any such third party content is at your own risk. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied IES, Inc., the Company does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services of any other person on the Website or the Internet in any way. You also understand and agree that IES, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Website or through the Internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code that may adversely effect You, Your computer or computer systems or Your data or files. In addition, You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
ACCESS TO AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” IES, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS THE SAME.
- Limitation on Liability. IES, INC., ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF IES, INC., AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, YOU HAVE PAID TO IES, INC., TO USE THE WEBSITE AS PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold IES, Inc. its licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors and contractors harmless from Your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures contained on the Website, including, without limitation, any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions.