IES, Inc. is always interested in new talent. If you would like to send your resume, we accept them via E-Mail anytime.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a summary of the position open at our company.
Position: Web Designer
This position involves leading custom and template web design. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic designer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to and tackling challenges everyday, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by meeting and exceeding the expectation of the customer’s web design experience, this is the place for you.
- A proven passion for innovation in web-based design and the internet
- A design portfolio
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus)
- Working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with web standards
- Strong understanding of user experience, information architecture, and graphic design principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in teams
- Design user-friendly and visually appealing websites.
- Work with clients to ensure goals and needs are met.
- Provide design advice.
- Work effectively as a member of the development team.
- Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP, JSP or ColdFusion (ColdFusion Preferred)
- College Degree Preferred
- Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
The candidate can apply directly by emailing us or faxing their resume.